Halo Project Management Services based in Peterborough could save you thousands on your next building project
Why use Halo Project Management Services in Peterborough?
Our management service includes:
- A full design and planning service (If required)
- Cost Management including a detailed item by item cost specification.
- Liaison with all relevant parties, including building control, architects, structural engineers & contractors.
- Time management and works scheduling to complete the project within a reasonable or predetermined time frame.
- A full set of detailed accounts with item by item costings
- At the end of the project a complete operating & maintenance pack containing and full set of accounts, product details including purchase receipts for, manufacturers and suppliers, all relevant certification and completion certificates.
Alternatively, we can provide a quotation on a like for like conventional basis.
Project Management Services in Peterborough, South Lincolnshire, East Northants, & Cambridgeshire
Project Management Services in Peterborough
Welcome to Halo
We can offer a complete one stop shop for all your building requirements including full project management from the initial design & planning application all the way up to final completion of work for any size of project.
For both our commercial or domestic customers, our service can range from a simple kitchen or bathroom replacement up to a complete house or warehouse build.
We are a member of the Federation of Master Builders and our skilled and experienced trades’ personnel will provide quality work within a realistic timescale and a predetermined budget under the close scrutiny of a specifically designated Project Manager. By working to a budget set as opposed to a fixed quotation, it allows for full transparency and any savings we make on your behalf can be identified very easily and passed back to you.
We are fully insured and are happy to offer free advice on any type of project large or small.
Please feel free to contact us with your thoughts, ideas or plans.
It’s often said that having the builders in can be a stressful time and you might wonder if it’s really worth the hassle. So managing it yourself or paying someone else to manage it for you might be considered a more appealing proposition.Read More
We were introduced to Halo Project Management by our architect and we asked them to build us an extension. We had had work done before by a builder but liked the way that HALO managed the project and also liked the way they kept us up to date with the finances. This helped us to keep an eye on the budget and the project came in less than the price many of the builders had quoted. We saved nearly £3,000 on VAT alone.
We used the Halo PMS building angels service when our previous builder let us down badly. Halo organized the trades, sourced the materials and managed to get the project back on track. We would have no hesitation in recommending HALO PMS to anyone.